Unit 2-7 Geonic St, Underwood QLD 4119
Also Services: Brisbane
What services/products can PowerHouse Painting provide for you?
Whether you are renovationg, building a new home or simply giving your home a freshen-up, it can be a stressful time if trades people let you down. Our aim is to provide you a simple, prompt streamline service through all forms of communication.
- Complete breakdown of quotations
- Providing Body Corporates with comprehensive quotes including method statements
- Prompt insurance quotes for owners, body corporates or builders
- Painting and repainting of work for residential, commercial and industrial industries
- Preparation and painting of timber, metal surfaces, flooring, inclusive of rust proofing and mould protection etc.
- Painting of roofs and driveways
- Signage removal and replacement
- Referals or quotes from other trades
"Friends of PowerHouse" Trade Referrals
"Friends of PowerHouse" was developed to provide our clients trades peope not only that they could depend upon, but trades that PowerHouse Painting can work with, communicate with regarding time frame and make your job easier. Our "Friends of PowerHouse" trades have a proven track record of dependency. You can choose to call them yourself for a quote or our quote can include their services.
- Washing down or waterblasting of surfaces prior to painting
- Concrete Rendering for repairs or new surfaces
- Interior Plastering for new, renovation or insurance work
- Electrical work for disconnection/reconnection, moving or installing
- Plumbing for replacement of guttering or down pipes prior to painting
- Carpet Layer for damaged surfaces or new installation
- Ceramic Tiling for all interior and exterior surfaces
- Cabinet Makers for kitchens and bathrooms
- Builders for complete renovations, repairs or new homes
- Handy Men for various jobs around the home
- Shop Fitters for commercial work
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Powerhouse Painting.
Thanks for helping us make molehills out of our mountains "what would be do without you?"
Service was excellent and professional at all times.
Your painters were very accommodating and professional. They cleaned up well after themselves daily and were conscious of the other items in the house. Thanks
Good morning Craig and Rachael
I would like to thank you and your painting team for the wonderful job done on my unit. It has been transformed from a dismal dirty hovel to something I am happy to live in.
I am also VERY impressed with the quick communication and response to my small concern. If only all companies could offer such service.
I have recommended you to the manager of the unit complex when he came to look at how my unit had “shaped up”.
Once again many thanks and I am more than happy to be contacted for referral.
Had quotes for my exterior job from five companies. The rapore and support you gave my wife (in my absence) was what got you the job. Mike needs a wrap for his efforts.
Very happy with all aspects of the service and would recommend PowerHouse Painting to others.
We needed the job done in a hurry and we were very happy with that.
PowerHouse Painting has been an enjoyable experience. The team are highly professional and accommodating from the quote to hand over nothing was overlooked - thank you for such great service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, every quote we provide covers the type, colour and brand of paints to be used on the job. This ensures that you have clear understanding of exactly what you are paying for.
Do you require a deposit?
PowerHouse Painting does not ask for a deposit for quotes under $3,300. On such jobs, we only require you to pay on completion, and that’s all. In terms of larger painting jobs, The Domestic Building Contracts Act 2000 (the DBC Act) requires that if the value of the domestic building work is for more than $3,300 but less than $20,000, you should never pay a deposit of more than 10% of the total contract price to the contractor.
What sort of contracts do you use on most jobs?
We use the simple Master Painters Contract, which includes a clearly worded Contract Information Statement and is suitable for all domestic painting work over $3,300 in value. This contract should be expected on all paint jobs above the aforementioned value – any contracts beyond this would be dependant on the scale and type of painting job. You can also rest assured knowing that we will explain all quotes and contracts to you prior to you signing – don’t sign any document unless you fully understand it.
Do you have proof of past work?
Visit our gallery to see examples of all of our residential, commercial, industrial and body corporate work. We are proud of all the work we have done over the past few decades and are all too happy to show it to you. We encourage you to always check the previous work by any painter you choose to hire.
Are you a BSA licensed contractor?
Yes we are, a fact that we are eager to verify on request. We advise that you always use a BSA licensed contractor on any and all work in and around your home or office. Learn about BSA Licensed contractors here.