Nyinia Ave, Gymea Bay NSW 2227
Also Services: Sydney and Mid-north Coast
We pride ourselves on being very clean and efficient at what we do.
Paint-Point ensures that all of our tradesmen are trained in Safe Working Practices. Each Paint Point project is accompanied with a site specific Safe Work Method Statement, Full insurance details, an OH & S supervisor, Safety officer and first aid officer.
With A large team of highly skilled tradespeople, the support of office personnel, estimating and accountsdepartments, we offer efficiency and organisation throughout the duration of your project.
Our key competencies are:
- The application of specialist architectural coatings and environmentally sound products
- Facade coatings including rendering, plastering and painting
- Internal painting and maintenance
- Exterior timber restoration & protection
- Application of specialist Silane treatments
- Application of Heat Reflective coatings
- Providing professional consultation and expert advice
Our clients benefit through:
- Our extensive range of preparatory tools which allow us to work fast and minimise downtime
- Our dust extraction systems which minimise dust contamination
- Specialised spray systems that allow us to apply un-thinned coatings without overspray. This is
- Unique to Australia
- Access to Premium European coating systems and the full support of the manufacturers
- Constant in house training on safety, coating systems & application techniques
Key product benefits include:
- Photocatalytic interior paints absorb and break down odours and VOC's
- Hydrophobic exterior coatings allow water vapour out but prevent water penetration
- Self cleaning exterior coatings which prevent mould growth and shed dirt/dust /pollution
- Heat reflective coatings dramatically reduce cooling costs and extend coating intervals
- Seamless roof membrane coatings for metal, concrete and asbestos roofs
- Inorganic pigments mean bright/deep colours are far more resistant to fading
- All products exceed Australia's environmental requirements
For further information, contact Paint Point today!